- Attentive to details
- A motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
- Passion to learn and willingness to be open-minded to new ideas and solutions
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Arrive at our Woodinville office around 7:30 am to read your project outline for the day, gather materials and get your work truck to get to your job.
- Drive safely and responsibly to customers around King and Snohomish Counties to complete your projects
- Communicate with our customers face-to-face, using empathy and understanding to set accurate expectations and help solve their pest issues
- Use your tools and materials safely and responsibly to complete your exclusion repairs effectively and in a timely manner
- Keep your work materials clean and respect the homeowners’ property
- File your notes and digital paperwork to the office quickly and accurately
- Get home safely!
- Willing to maneuver, secure, climb and work from ladders
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Willing to crawl, twist and maneuver in crawlspaces for long periods of time
- Ability to safely work from heights and in confined spaces for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work in areas inhabited by rodents, insects and occasionally wildlife in a safe manner
- Must undergo pre-employment criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable MVR
Work on weekends and evening as needed to meet applicable deadlines
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance and 75% of employee medical premiums paid for by the company!
- A 401k retirement program with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Assistance Program, including counseling, wellness and nutrition, financial planning, legal counsel and more
- Use of company vehicle & phone
- Paid training
- Free snacks & drinks every day
BONUS: $1,000 after you complete your 90 day training period!
Eastside Exterminators has been the leading pest control expert in the Greater Seattle area for over 50 years. Our unique, carefully crafted culture has allowed us to grow into one of the largest pest control operators in the state, and among the top 100 in the country. Our actions and decisions are driven by our Core Values: Family Focused, Passionate, Committed, and Do the Right Thing. Our services make a difference in the lives of our customers, and we select new teammates who add to our culture and are ready to protect the families we serve.
If you are looking to grow your career and contribute to a company that works for the betterment of its customers, Eastside Exterminators is the right place for you. Our family has been protecting families since 1969 throughout King and Snohomish counties. We utilize specialized, highly-trained experts for every step of the pest control process, ensuring that customers are always being served by the most qualified individual possible. For pest control, insulation remediation, and much more, Eastside Exterminators is the top choice near Seattle. Learn more about our culture, process and history at www.eastsideexterminators.com.
Company Website: eastsideexterminators.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)