We are looking for a production-driven, customer service oriented pest control technician to join our growing family! You will be responsible for completing a regular route in King or Snohomish county, maintaining your WA applicator's license, and maintaining a high level of customer service and quality standards that Eastside’s customers have come to expect! You should be capable of clear communication, total transparency and accountability, and comfortable with change. Ideal candidates will be able to work independently and have excellent time-management skills.
We are growing and offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a focus on employee satisfaction. We offer a great small company atmosphere and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401k retirement program with company match, paid time off and holiday pay.
Pay: $18-20/hr while training.
First Year Target: $55,000-$75,000
- Valid WA State Driver's license w/ insurable driving record
- Must undergo a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Licensed pest control operator
- Perform chemical spray application to residential and commercial locations
- Perform exterior evaluations for pest activity and Limited WDO Inspections
- Drive to and from customer appointments
- Clean and re-bait rodent bait stations
- Check crawlspaces and attics for pest activity
- Minor exclusion work on residential buildings
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Performs work on weekends and evenings as needed to meet applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to carry a 2-5 gallon sprayer
- Must be properly fit for respirator for occasional use
Eastside Exterminators has been the leading pest control expert in the Greater Seattle area for nearly 50 years. Our unique, carefully crafted culture has allowed us to grow into one of the largest pest control operators in the state, and among the top 100 in the country. Our actions and decisions are driven by our Core Values: Family Focused, Passionate, Committed, and Do the Right Thing. Our services make a difference in the lives of our customers, and we select new teammates who fit our culture and demands.
If you are looking to grow your career and contribute to a company that works for the betterment of its customers, Eastside Exterminators is the right place for you. Our family has been protecting families since 1969 throughout King and Snohomish counties. We utilize specialized, highly-trained experts for every step of the pest control process, ensuring that customers are always being served by the most qualified individual possible. For pest control, insulation remediation, wildlife solutions and much more, Eastside Exterminators is the top choice near Seattle. Learn more about our culture, process and history at eastsideexterminators.com
Company Website: eastsideexterminators.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)