Are you looking for a new career at a family-focused company? Are you passionate about working outdoors to solve our customers' issues and protect their families long-term? Are you comfortable working independently while taking part in a larger team? Eastside Exterminators is looking for someone like you!
We are looking for a production-driven, customer service oriented pest control technician with our core values to join our growing family! You will be responsible for completing a regular service route in King or Snohomish county, maintaining your WSDA operator’s license, and maintaining a high level of customer service and quality standards that Eastside’s customers have come to expect! And don’t worry—we’ll provide the paid training and study time for you to earn the required licenses to do the job!
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Solution-oriented problem solver with a positive approach towards teamwork
- Motivated self-starter and independent worker with strong communication skills with both the families we serve and the internal family at Eastside
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and be open-minded to new ideas and solutions
What does my day look like?
- Arrive at your first appointment around 8am
- Drive safely and responsibly to customers around King and Snohomish Counties depending on where your assigned route is located
- Communicate with our customers face-to-face, over the phone, and via email or text using empathy and understanding to help solve their pest issues
- Communicate effectively with your manager, teammates, and other departments
- Apply pesticides and clean and re-bait protection stations at residential and commercial locations
- Perform exterior evaluations for pest activity, conducive conditions, and limited WDO inspections
- Check attics and crawlspaces for pest activity
- Keep your assigned work materials and tools clean, working order
- Record accurate digital notes promptly for each customer
- Get home safely!
What do I need to be able to do?
- Ability to carry and operate a 2-5 gallon sprayer
- Ability to safely work from heights and in confined spaces for long periods of time
- Must be willing to work in areas inhabited by rodents, insects and occasionally wildlife in a safe manner
- Must undergo pre-employment criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable MVR
- Work on weekends and evening as needed to meet applicable deadlines
What’s in it for me, really?
Great question! As an Eastside employee, you will have access to:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A 401k retirement program with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Assistance Program, including counseling, wellness and nutrition, financial planning, legal counsel and more
- Use of company vehicle & phone
- Paid training
What does it pay?
- You’ll start at $20 to $22 per hour, depending on experience, during a 90-day training period. After completing your training, you will move to a production-based wage that ranges from $55,000-75,000 annual earnings in the first year.
Eastside Exterminators has been the leading pest control expert in the Greater Seattle area for over 50 years. Our unique, carefully crafted culture has allowed us to grow into one of the largest pest control operators in the state, and among the top 100 in the country. Our actions and decisions are driven by our Core Values: Family Focused, Passionate, Committed, and Do the Right Thing. Our services make a difference in the lives of our customers, and we select new teammates who add to our culture and are ready to protect the families we serve.
If you are looking to grow your career and contribute to a company that works for the betterment of its customers, Eastside Exterminators is the right place for you. Our family has been protecting families since 1969 throughout King and Snohomish counties. We utilize specialized, highly-trained experts for every step of the pest control process, ensuring that customers are always being served by the most qualified individual possible. For pest control, insulation remediation, and much more, Eastside Exterminators is the top choice near Seattle. Learn more about our culture, process and history at www.eastsideexterminators.com.
Company Website: eastsideexterminators.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)